Through the years, I’ve read a great deal about what is commonly referred to as a “heightened state of awareness.” Each of us discovers his own path to this higher plane of consciousness, even if it’s only for a brief moment in time. The path for me opened up in my early twenties in New […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Children and politicians are notorious for either not understanding the consequences of their actions or refusing to believe that the same actions will always result in the same consequences. (As an aside, it’s fascinating to ponder why we punish children for not heeding the consequences of their actions, yet vote for politicians who promise to […]
The World According to Robert
Trustworthiness is the most powerful asset you can own. Guard it jealously.
The key to improving your circumstances is to improve yourself.
The time will pass anyway, so get started now.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Durant leads Thunder past Grizzlies 100-86Yahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Mayor’s menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurantsYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Obamacare enrollees urged to change passwords over Heartbleed bugReuters | Apr 20 2014
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success diesYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Ex-Officer Killed Wife, Police Say; Children Ran for HelpNew York Times | Apr 20 2014
- Divers pull bodies from sunken ferryYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracleYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in daysReuters | Apr 20 2014
- Illinois mayor sends cops after man who created parody Twitter accountYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93Yahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Lawsuit: I want ’8THEIST’ car tagsCNN | Apr 20 2014
- Sending Alerts Instead, G.M. Delayed Car RecallsNew York Times | Apr 20 2014
- Angry relatives clash with police as Korea recovers more dead from ferryReuters | Apr 20 2014
- Warriors 109, Clippers 105: Warriors Win in Next Stage of a Season of HostilitiesNew York Times | Apr 20 2014
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by diversYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrendersReuters | Apr 20 2014
- New militant group claims responsibility for Friday blast in CairoReuters | Apr 20 2014
- This Week’s Top DownloadsLifehacker | Apr 20 2014
- Video shows woman at ATM but then …CNN | Apr 19 2014
- Body found in ‘wrapped condition’CNN | Apr 19 2014