A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I had an appointment in Arlington, Virginia. As we were walking toward our destination, we noticed a thin, elderly lady standing near the street corner. She was exceptionally well-groomed and dressed in a colorful, neatly pressed outfit. Leaning on her cane, she was looking around in what […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
The surest way to set negative forces in motion is to become arrogant. If nothing else, death precludes arrogance, because sooner or later death eliminates everything about which a person has to be arrogant. But long before death, life also does a pretty good job of making a shambles of arrogance. That’s why it’s always […]
The World According to Robert
All the wisdom of the world can be summed up in one sentence: There’s no free lunch.
Never get in a lifeboat with a cannibal.
There’s only one way to be sure that your plans will be properly carried out. Take matters into your own hands and don’t expect any help from anyone.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Goldman Made Loan to Espírito Santo Shortly Before Bank CollapseWall Street Journal | Sep 1 2014
- Ex-SEAL’s tough job: becoming a womanCNN | Sep 1 2014
- Florida power utilities fear return of ‘Green Governor’ CristYahoo! News | Sep 1 2014
- U.S. inflation bonds back in vogueReuters | Sep 1 2014
- Beijing’s Stance Has Democrats in Hong Kong Facing Tough ChoicesNew York Times | Sep 1 2014
- Libyan Parliament Urges Forming New GovernmentNew York Times | Sep 1 2014
- Factory activity in Europe, Asia cools; demand lull a concernReuters | Sep 1 2014
- 4 arrested in alleged Manila bomb plotCNN | Sep 1 2014
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographerFox News | Sep 1 2014
- Toyota Affiliate Builds Hydrogen Refueling StationWall Street Journal | Sep 1 2014
- ‘Pants challenge’ sparks fiery debateCNN | Sep 1 2014
- Ukraine accuses Russia of “open aggression”Yahoo! News | Sep 1 2014
- Kenneth Bae: ‘Send somebody’CNN | Sep 1 2014
- Central European PMIs point to slowdown as sanctions hit sentimentReuters | Sep 1 2014
- Man reunited with photos of late wifeCNN | Sep 1 2014
- Both sides guilty of atrocities in Iraq fight: U.N. debateReuters | Sep 1 2014
- As Ukraine Talks Resume, Putin and Poroshenko Trade BarbsNew York Times | Sep 1 2014
- Pakistani Protesters Briefly Take Over State TV StationNew York Times | Sep 1 2014
- Ukraine: Russian tank attacks airfieldsCNN | Sep 1 2014
- Samsung Makes Next Restructuring MoveWall Street Journal | Sep 1 2014