Amidst all the insanity and meaningless chatter that overwhelms us each day, every so often the Conscious Universal Power Source cuts us a break and hooks us up to nature’s Sanity Support System. We have little control over when such soothing, awareness-elevating interventions will take place, how often they will occur, or what their components […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Integrity demands an answer to the question: How well do you practice what you claim to believe in? Bodhidharma, the sixth-century Zen master, put it simply when he said, “All know the way, but few actually walk it.” What he was referring to is concentricity — the consistency of one’s belief, words, and actions. Anyone […]
The World According to Robert
There’s only one way to be sure that your plans will be properly carried out. Take matters into your own hands and don’t expect any help from anyone.
The key to solving a problem is to accurately define it.
Spend your time interacting with people who show, though their actions, that they respect you — and ignore the rest.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Heroes honored for saving driver who suffered heart attackYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Amazon readying an attack on Google’s ad businessYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Rugby League – 12 players accept doping ban: NRLYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Ferguson: “No jobs, no peace, period”Yahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Havana retro-Soviet restaurant a nod to nostalgiaYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Hollywood stars light up TV, reverse is lackingYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Green-Beckham to sit at OU after NCAA decisionYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- College hopeful recieves letter of his dreamsYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Imam receives death threat, says IS recruiting in the countryYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- VIDEO: Philly police commissioner takes Ice Bucket ChallengeYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Extorting ransoms has become a cash cow for ISISYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Police officer brands Ferguson protesters ‘rabid dogs’Yahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Swimming – Lochte, Phelps vie for individual gold at Pan PacsYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Action News TroubleShooters: Couples seek missing wedding videosYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Obama administration considering targeting ISIS in SyriaYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- Emails Show Bigger Fund-Raising Role for Wisconsin LeaderNew York Times | Aug 23 2014
- Protests muted in Ferguson as National Guard withdrawsReuters | Aug 23 2014
- Ahead of Emmys, Netflix already winning onlineYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014
- More $ raised for cop than for BrownCNN | Aug 23 2014
- Police: Mother shoots son inside Germantown homeYahoo! News | Aug 23 2014