Now that spring training has begun for another season of the Political Liars Circuit, it’s a good time to reflect on the greatness of truth, since it’s a commodity that will be in decreasing supply over the next fourteen months. The Hillary Fabrication Express is nothing more than a warmup act for what is to […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
The most idiotic cliché among hundreds of idiotic clichés floating around today is: “We need to have an honest discussion about race.” Huh? Discussing race has become nothing less than an obsession for many people over the past six-and-a-half years. In fact, it seems as though it’s the only thing some folks want to talk […]
The World According to Robert
Don’t become rigidly attached to how things must happen. Always be prepared to alter your course.
All the great ideas and discoveries throughout history began as a creative seed planted in the mind of a single individual.
Never get in a lifeboat with a cannibal.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Large Blast Reported in Chinese CityWall Street Journal | Sep 1 2015
- Patent-Law Change Would Raise Medical CostsWall Street Journal | Sep 1 2015
- Atlanta-area police officer shot, circumstances unclearFox News | Sep 1 2015
- Obama slams climate deniersCNN | Sep 1 2015
- Exclusive: U.S. weighs sanctioning Russia as well as China in cyber attacksReuters | Sep 1 2015
- Sports of The Times: U.S. Tennis Association’s New Executive Waits Patiently for American Boys to Fill a VoidNew York Times | Sep 1 2015
- Satellite images show Temple of Bel in Syria ‘destroyed,’ UN saysFox News | Sep 1 2015
- Zelizer: Bush doctrine gets repudiatedCNN | Sep 1 2015
- What CDC could do about brain-eating amoebaCNN | Sep 1 2015
- Japan nuclear power outlook bleak despite first reactor restartReuters | Sep 1 2015
- Trump: It’s Mt. McKinley to meCNN | Sep 1 2015
- Political Memo: 3,000 Miles Away, Ohio Fumes Over Renaming of Mount McKinleyNew York Times | Sep 1 2015
- Taxi of Tomorrow Becomes City’s Yellow Cab StandardNew York Times | Sep 1 2015
- Q. And A.: An Escalating Migrant Crisis and an Intensifying Search for SolutionsNew York Times | Sep 1 2015
- On Tennis: Making American Men’s Tennis Great Again May Take TimeNew York Times | Sep 1 2015
- Overweight pup gets workout planCNN | Sep 1 2015
- Murder Rates Rising Sharply in Many U.S. CitiesNew York Times | Sep 1 2015
- ‘Under the Dome’ canceledCNN | Sep 1 2015
- Suspect in Houston-area shooting of deputy appears in courtReuters | Sep 1 2015
- Suspect in Houston-area shooting of deputy appears in courtYahoo! News | Sep 1 2015