Like most people over sixty, I have a love-hate relationship with computers. I guess I’m lucky to have been able to jump on the caboose of the computer train just in the nick of time, back in 1982. By just in the nick of time, I mean that I was still young enough to become […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
“Peace on earth” is a noble objective, but those who believe it is possible to achieve have not done their math very well. How do you get more than 6 billion people, whose belief systems vary wildly, to agree on a moral, rational premise for peace? On the contrary, a dominant premise of a large […]
The World According to Robert
Parents mourn the loss of the perfect child, while children mourn the loss of not being able to be what want to be. Resignation coupled with a positive outlook is the perfect antidote.
The universe is rational and its laws are self-evident. To fail to understand this and act accordingly is a ticket to a miserable life.
Don’t be thinking about what you’re going to say while someone else is talking. Take some deep breaths and, if all else fails, shove a sock in your mouth.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash siteReuters | Jul 30 2014
- 2 women survive ordeal along Indiana rail bridgeYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- Officials: pipe repairs could take several daysYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- Teamreporter Builds Status Emails For You, Skips Time-Wasting MeetingsLifehacker | Jul 30 2014
- Russia counts cost of new economic sanctionsYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- Stocks Mixed Amid Data, EarningsWall Street Journal | Jul 30 2014
- Six-alarm blaze burns near Boston’s Logan airportYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- Ukraine Welcomes Sanctions Against RussiaNew York Times | Jul 30 2014
- Deadspin Marshawn Lynch’s Mom: “REPORTERS DON’T THINK, THEY GUESS” | Gizmodo Attack on Tor Has LikelLifehacker | Jul 30 2014
- Europe fears Ebola spread out of AfricaYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- Temporary ceasefire near Tripoli blaze, more diplomats flee Libya chaosReuters | Jul 30 2014
- 4 teens charged with murder in USC student’s beating deathFox News | Jul 30 2014
- US economy grew at strong 4 percent rate in springYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- The G.D.P. Report: Strong Growth in G.D.P., but Some CaveatsNew York Times | Jul 30 2014
- Honey, who’s this naked guy in our bed? N.M. man faces chargesYahoo! News | Jul 30 2014
- Celebs weigh in on conflictCNN | Jul 30 2014
- Why should only seniors get Medicare?CNN | Jul 30 2014
- Ocenaudio Is a Free, Fast, Streamlined Audio EditorLifehacker | Jul 30 2014
- Ebola victim’s wife speaks outCNN | Jul 30 2014