Have you ever given serious thought to just how ephemeral life is? I was reminded of this yet again last week when an important file — containing hundreds of documents and graphics — disappeared from my computer. Poof! Just like that, years of work vanished. Since Neolithic times — i.e., the era when floppy disks […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
The Supreme Court’s two most recent decisions confirmed once again that the so-called third branch of government is wildly out of control. After the Court’s back-to-back rulings on Obamacare and gay marriage, Justice Anthony Scalia was so irate that he wrote, in his dissenting opinion, “I write separately to call attention to this Court’s threat […]
The World According to Robert
Creating a brushfire is easy. The hard part is lighting a match.
One of the best-kept secrets when it comes to getting more done faster is to master the art of double- and triple-checking. Mistakes take way too much time.
When you depend on no one but yourself, not only can you can never be disappointed, you also increase the chances of controlling your destiny.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Journalists target of terror law?CNN | Jul 6 2015
- Illegal fireworks hurts 5 at party, suspected in some firesFox News | Jul 6 2015
- Alamo gets world heritage statusCNN | Jul 6 2015
- Infant found on the side of the road in MarylandFox News | Jul 6 2015
- The other danger behind Greek voteCNN | Jul 6 2015
- Burt Shavitz, the Burt behind Burt’s Bees, dies at 80Fox News | Jul 6 2015
- Burt’s Bees cofounder Burt Shavitz dead at 80Yahoo! News | Jul 6 2015
- Misty Copeland of American Ballet Theater to Join ‘On the Town’New York Times | Jul 6 2015
- Lloyd hat-trick inspires U.S. World Cup victoryReuters | Jul 6 2015
- Sports of The Times: Abby Wambach, U.S. World Cup Team’s Soul, Soars Despite a Lesser RoleNew York Times | Jul 6 2015
- U.S. women beat Japan 5-2 for World Cup titleYahoo! News | Jul 6 2015
- Women’s World Cup: United States Defeats Japan to Win Third TitleNew York Times | Jul 6 2015
- Greeks Take to Streets to Celebrate an Emphatic ‘No’New York Times | Jul 6 2015
- White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through WebsitesNew York Times | Jul 6 2015
- S.C. lawmakers to talk flag oCNN | Jul 6 2015
- Kerry urges Iran to make ‘hard choices’, says US ready to walkReuters | Jul 6 2015
- With Merging of Insurers, Questions for Patients About Costs and InnovationNew York Times | Jul 6 2015
- Jason Pierre-Paul Injures Hand With FireworksNew York Times | Jul 6 2015
- Fidel Castro appears in publicCNN | Jul 5 2015
- US defeats Japan 5-2 for 3rd Women’s World Cup titleFox News | Jul 5 2015