In Part II of this article, I shared with you the first intrinsic intentional activity (personal growth) to power your Happiness GPS. This article expands on the other two activities that are integral to your happiness — relationships and community. Remember, happiness is not a passive endeavor. With intrinsic intentional activities you have the power […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
What my dad taught me about customer service: First, when a customer comes in, stop whatever you’re doing and give him all your attention. Second, never argue with a customer, no matter how unreasonable he may be. It is to your good fortune that you now live in a world infested with sloth, laziness, incompetence, […]
The World According to Robert
While the depreciation of money is a certainty, moral courage and intellectual capacity are currencies that never fail to appreciate in value.
Start off each day by asking yourself, “How can I make this the best day of my life?”
There is nothing on earth to equal the feeling of knowing you’re doing the right thing.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- LaBeouf: Provocative or pointless?CNN | Nov 27 2014
- Early Shoppers Queue Up, and Analysts See Some Stellar DealsNew York Times | Nov 27 2014
- Who Said It First Tracks Down the First Tweet on Any TopicLifehacker | Nov 27 2014
- Burned bodies found in MexicoCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Photos: National Dog Show 2014CNN | Nov 27 2014
- Justice Ginsburg Released From Hospital After Heart SurgeryNew York Times | Nov 27 2014
- NFLer’s Ferguson essay goes viralCNN | Nov 27 2014
- See the video of the arrestCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Woman finds $100k in bag, returns itCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Give Babies and Young Kids Less Frequent Baths to Reduce Eczema IssuesLifehacker | Nov 27 2014
- The future of driving looks like thisCNN | Nov 27 2014
- 911 calls, video detail shootingCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Shades of Ferguson: family of NY teen shot dead by cop wins lawsuitYahoo! News | Nov 27 2014
- How Macy’s window is madeCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Outbrain Files for Possible Nasdaq ListingWall Street Journal | Nov 27 2014
- Keep Gravy Warm and Smooth for Hours in a ThermosLifehacker | Nov 27 2014
- Soft New-Home Sales Weigh on RecoveryWall Street Journal | Nov 27 2014
- US cathedral may become museum to the slave tradeFox News | Nov 27 2014
- Avoid Overeating at Holiday Feasts by Sticking With Homemade FoodLifehacker | Nov 27 2014
- Soccer legend admitted to hospitalCNN | Nov 27 2014