Who among us does not have unpleasant experiences in his past? Being bullied in school, getting cut from an athletic team, losing a sweetheart to a rival, the premature death of a loved one, failing a licensing exam, or suffering through an ugly divorce are the kinds of painful experiences that stay with most people […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
As the People of the Lie continue to rewrite history, it’s a good time for us to remember the words of George Orwell in his classic, all-too-true novel “1984”: “If all records told the same tale,” said Orwell’s character Winston, “then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past,’ ran the […]
The World According to Robert
Adversity is often nothing more than future success masquerading as failure.
You learn to solve problems by dealing with them, not by running away.
Talking is the only action that makes it impossible to learn.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
Thank you for having such a positive influence on my life. … Your philosophy of reality has been helpful in my business and personal life.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Giant ‘Hulk’ sculpture made out of snowCNN | Mar 1 2015
- Bits Blog: Mobile World Congress: Samsung’s Galaxy S 6 and Galaxy 6 Edge Offer the Best of the iPhone and MoreNew York Times | Mar 1 2015
- Boehner: It’s not easyCNN | Mar 1 2015
- Dakota Johnson ‘killed it,’ mom saysCNN | Mar 1 2015
- Bypass a FileVault Password at Startup By Rebooting From the TerminalLifehacker | Mar 1 2015
- U.S. astronauts speed through spacewalkYahoo! News | Mar 1 2015
- Cleveland on shooting by cops: Boy at faultCNN | Mar 1 2015
- Orrin Keepnews, Jazz Producer and Record Executive, Is Dead at 91New York Times | Mar 1 2015
- Happy 21st, Mr. BieberCNN | Mar 1 2015
- One man’s conversations with his missing wifeCNN | Mar 1 2015
- ‘I don’t believe in amnesty,’ Walker says, admitting flip-flop on immigration stanceFox News | Mar 1 2015
- Dakota Johnson joins ISIS on ‘SNL’CNN | Mar 1 2015
- India’s Ruling Hindu Party Forms Coalition Government in KashmirNew York Times | Mar 1 2015
- ISIS releases 19 Syrian Christians, activists sayFox News | Mar 1 2015
- Frozen Fishing From a New England PortNew York Times | Mar 1 2015
- Islamic State releases 19 Christians, more than 200 still captive: monitorReuters | Mar 1 2015
- Orange Considers Potential Tie-Up With Telecom ItaliaWall Street Journal | Mar 1 2015
- Plane passengers stuck on plane for more than 9 hours in travel nightmareFox News | Mar 1 2015
- Minnie Minoso, Treasured White Sox Ballplayer, Is DeadNew York Times | Mar 1 2015
- Will Smith movie ‘Focus’ tops the box officeFox News | Mar 1 2015