The uproar over the Ray Rice domestic-abuse incident cries out for a truthful, politically incorrect article, so I decided to volunteer for the job. Rice’s Ali-like left jab to his then-fiancée’s kisser is but a blip on the crime screen of the hoodlum-saturated National Football League. Stuff like this, and worse — much worse — […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Someone recently asked me if I believe in evil in the biblical sense. I told him I was on the line on that one, but from a secular viewpoint I would define an evil person as someone who intentionally inflicts pain on others. Such people are often hard to identify, because they tend to be […]
The World According to Robert
The secret to bluffing is to not bluff.
Every exception a person makes brings him closer to a life where the exception becomes the rule, until life becomes one big exception.
A big ego is like a dinosaur lying on your front lawn. If you don’t continually feed it, it might just decide get up and step on your house.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Trump SoHo Hotel Lender Plans to Put Property Up for SaleWall Street Journal | Sep 16 2014
- ‘DWTS’: Who’s leading so far?CNN | Sep 16 2014
- Arizona braces for possible repeat of powerful stormsYahoo! News | Sep 16 2014
- Under Scrutiny, Federal Regulator Takes Aim at G.M. for Its MistakesNew York Times | Sep 16 2014
- Cops: Gunman in police ambush sought mass murderYahoo! News | Sep 16 2014
- Study: Schizophrenia is 8 diseasesCNN | Sep 16 2014
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free albumFox News | Sep 16 2014
- How to Get Rid of the U2 Album Apple Added to Your LibraryLifehacker | Sep 16 2014
- Urban Outfitters pulls sweatshirtCNN | Sep 16 2014
- N.Y.: Wal-Mart levied fictional ‘sugar tax’ on sodaYahoo! News | Sep 16 2014
- U.S. says won’t unleash ‘shock and awe’ air campaign in SyriaReuters | Sep 16 2014
- China Bans Coal With High Ash ContentWall Street Journal | Sep 16 2014
- What counts as ‘real name’ on Facebook?CNN | Sep 16 2014
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown Shooting Gets More TimeNew York Times | Sep 16 2014
- Google Revives My Maps So You Can Create and Share Custom MapsLifehacker | Sep 16 2014
- SEC Fines Trader, Firms in Short SalesWall Street Journal | Sep 16 2014
- NFL reportedly tells Redskins’ RG3 to remove ‘Know Jesus, Know Peace’ T-shirtFox News | Sep 16 2014
- RihannaCNN | Sep 16 2014
- Did Iggy Azalea sign away rights to sex tape?Fox News | Sep 16 2014
- U.S. Regulator Sues Corinthian CollegesWall Street Journal | Sep 16 2014