The next presidential farce (er, race) is already starting to heat up, and it promises to be great entertainment. I admit it, I absolutely love good theater. The presidential campaigns are reality TV at its best — a year-and-a-half of nonstop lies, gaffes, chest-pounding, and some of the best slapstick comedy America has to offer. […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Many people cause themselves a great deal of unnecessary grief by never seeming to learn that another human being is not what they think he ought to be, but who and what he really is. Deluding oneself about a person’s true nature is not only self-deceitful but self-destructive as well. The single most important thing […]
The World According to Robert
Creating a brushfire is easy. The hard part is lighting a match.
One of the best-kept secrets when it comes to getting more done faster is to master the art of double- and triple-checking. Mistakes take way too much time.
When you depend on no one but yourself, not only can you can never be disappointed, you also increase the chances of controlling your destiny.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- What’s next in FIFA scandal?CNN | May 28 2015
- Pulse Of the People: Polling’s Secrecy ProblemNew York Times | May 28 2015
- IMF’s Lagarde says still much work to do in Greek debt talksReuters | May 28 2015
- Flooded Texas faces moreCNN | May 28 2015
- China May official factory PMI seen lackluster despite stimulus movesReuters | May 28 2015
- All at sea: Australia’s search for MH370 under scrutinyReuters | May 28 2015
- Ethiopian fossils suggest ‘Lucy’ species had company, study saysFox News | May 28 2015
- China cybersecurity plan aims to protect state secrets: official paperReuters | May 28 2015
- The star gene: Next-generation celebrityCNN | May 28 2015
- Arrest over grenade in airportCNN | May 28 2015
- Doubts over Iraq’s offensive against ISISCNN | May 28 2015
- 1,400 dead in heat waveCNN | May 28 2015
- U.S. hopes Chinese island-building will spur Asian responseReuters | May 28 2015
- Uproar over photo showing Chicago cops posing with black man wearing deer antlersFox News | May 28 2015
- Warriors 104, Rockets 90, Western Conference finals: Stephen Curry Bounces Back, and the Warriors Head to the FinalsNew York Times | May 28 2015
- Is rent out of reach? As more Americans become tenants, study shows how 11 big cities stack upFox News | May 28 2015
- Pentagon lab in Utah sent samplesCNN | May 28 2015
- Emails show Clinton’s interest in arming Libyan rebels despite prohibitionsFox News | May 28 2015
- US military pilots complain hands tied in ‘frustrating’ fight against ISISFox News | May 28 2015
- Unidentified tar-like substance washes up on southern California beachFox News | May 28 2015